Friday 21 May 2010

Digital Art & Design - Colour Theory Abstraction Work.

For this piece I chose to have a background colour and a colour for the lines of the squares. I thought that it would be interesting to keep it as minimalist as possible and I think that it works really well. For this piece I tried to use 'warm' colours such as red & orange. I thought that these colour works really well together and to show this I tried to keep the shapes and design as simple as possible.

For this I played around with different shades of orange a blue, using circles and lines to contrast with each other and a plain blue background to contrast with the whole thing.


For this piece I wanted to have the same colour look different when used ontop of different colours. So I created a background, put cirlces upon it and then topped it with yellow lines. I wanted the yellow lines to look different when it touched the green and when it touched the purple as if it was a different yellow altogether.




For this I simply used a background colour of a deep orange and used slightly faded yellow circles against it and then blue lines to contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment